Friday, August 7, 2009

HILARIOUSNESS!!!!
Nikki TRYING to put the tent together.
Talk about evening entertainment!!
LOLOL
I just KNEW it would be a good photo-op!

Roo and Cocoa.....
Did I forget to mention along the way we got ANOTHER dog?? This is Cocoa...Roo's litter-mate. Believe it or not!



Sammo and my Dad.
My dad came to pick up my niece, in Idaho, so we met up half way to visit for the day.
SO NICE!!!!
I LOVE my Dad!!




the GORGEOUS roses my friend Sonia sent me for my birthday!!!!


Washington National Cathedral



Nikki and I went with her class to Washington DC
**Changing of the Guard**









Nikki and Bodie at Graduation.
CONGraTULATIONS 2009 Seniors!!





Samuel after they won FIRST PLACE at the tournament









Nikki & Brandi at The May Day Parade









Founder's Day Rodeo













The Amazing Cusacks









My Sammo











my beans in front......
not the BEST pic I have but.














My dear sweet friend Sonia giving out candy at the parade.......













Founder's Day Parade














Familia Padilla pics

















Joe getting the garden ready


















Nikki's first ride in a limo.....















Griselda's Quince....


















2 comments:

Stacey said...

Those were the WORST blog posts EVER. I know........
just trying to get 'caught up!'

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

It's hard to get caught up, I can relate! Life gets in the way! Thanks for posting though! :)
Carrie