Monday, November 10, 2008

ALWAYS my baby.....


Nikki took this picture of me and Samuel last night...well, really EARLY Sunday morning. He woke up and came out and cuddled up with me on the sofa. He's such a 'Momma's Boy' and I LOVE it!! I'm gonna get AS MUCH of it as I can because before too long, he's probably not going to want to 'cuddle' or give me my 'momma love' as much, so I'll take AS MUCH as I can get now. I remember when he was a baby and I'd hold him, I kind of knew he'd be our last, I'd just sit there cuddling him HOPING if I did it often and long enough that I wouldn't forget what it 'felt' like. My goodness they get big SO fast don't they?! I was just looking at pictures of Samuel when he was a year and a half-two years old, earlier this morning, and I thought, 'MY GOSH! That seems SO LONG ago-I can hardly remember him being SO little.' Kinda makes me sad...........
Alright, before I start boo-hooing..........
SO-after gettin' my 'momma love' fix and put Samuel back to bed, I played around a bit with my camera. I'd TOTALLY forgotten all the COOL things this camera does! Well, this is one of them....kinda KEWL huh?
That's all I got for today.
Have a FANTABULOUS week!!!
-S

No comments: