Monday, November 10, 2008

My Halloween BOOquet

I forgot to share with you my Halloween Boo-quet from my dear friend Sandra.
Check it out:


How stinkin' CUTE is that right??
She delivered it to work. I was SO surprised to have gotten flowers. My husband has NEVER been one to buy flowers. He'll pick me flowers every now and again....sometimes more than others just depending on the time of year, but buy them....mmm, not so much. He asks, 'Why? They're just going to die anyways.' Hmmm, yeah but they are nice. EVERY now and again he will but I can probably count on one hand in the 17 years we've been married.......
ANYWAYS................
SO, I was so excited to get these!
And look at the 'broom'!
How clever is THAT!!
I left them at the Nurse's Station for a few days, while I was working, so visitors and who ever else could enjoy them as well. :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sandra if I haven't told you already. I LOVE my flowers. That was SO sweet of you. You SO made my day!!! :)

No comments: