Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nikki went to Tolo

Of course I had to work......
I SHOULD have just asked to come in late....it's true. But I didn't. Next time.....
I did wake up early to serve her and some friends dinner and be there for a short time while they were getting ready. AND Joe dropped her by the hospital after he picked her up so at least I could see her all dressed and all. She was beautiful as always....you see now how she got her nickname 'Beauty'.
Here are some pics I snagged from Cynthia's (one of her BF's) myspace:

Nikki and Salvador, before Tolo, here at the house.
Salvador didn't go........





Cynthia, Devon and Nikki


Vanessa, Cynthia and Nikki
{BEST FRIENDS & Sister's of the heart}
Aren't they just beautiful?!?!?!
This one is dark, yes......
Cynthia, Nikki and Kyndra
[Peace]
Nikki's dress wasn't MY first pick but Nikki likes it and I tell you, I think she could make a burlap bag look good!!
Nikki didn't take her camera. Yes, I know. Nikki was the Camera Queen for a while. I KNEW I'd get to see some good pictures....but for whatever reason she's not been AS into her camera for the past little while. I don't know why but I hope she gets back INTO taking pictures.
Now to post on my facebook acct.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend....

No comments: