Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's what's for dinner.......

....for my family anyways. I work tonight and I don't usually eat before I leave so I don't know that I'll have any tonight. Maybe it will be SO good and they will like it SO much that there will be NONE left in the morning?! Maybe I'd better set a bowl aside....just in case.

So, what is it??? Well, it's Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Stew from the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook from Pampered Chef. It smells wonderful. I figure I'll serve it with a loaf of french bread....Pillsbury style tonight folks. :)

ALSO, check this out!!!

I FINALLY got a light fixture for this area. You should have only SEEN the one that used to hang there........some of you have......lets just say it was VERY outdated. We bought this one some time ago...Joe just hadn't taken the time to install it. If you could have only seen HOW he installed it. That's a pretty darned high ceiling there. Instead of going out and buying another ladder, that he probably wouldn't have any other use for, he put the ladder he does have, which by the way, is pretty tall itself on top, YES! ON TOP of our old kitchen table--real safe huh?! Well, it's done. I'm sure if he'd fallen and hurt, or killed himself, I'd be singing a different tune. The ONLY thing...........It's not quite as low as I'd like it but that's all the chain that came with it. There is plenty of wiring so we just have to pick up the right chain next time we're at Home Depot or something.
I'm off to get a few things done before it's time to take a nap before work tonight. Joe should be home any time now, he went hunting AGAIN over Colville way. They didn't get anything. Bad year for many I understand. Hopefully we'll have a few minutes to 'visit' before I hit the hay!!
Enjoy the rest of your week.......that's ALMOST over!!! :)
-S

No comments: