Friday, December 12, 2008

Home again, home again jiggity jig!!

What is THIS you ask??

Well, my blogging buddies THIS is a 'Li'l Yami' like the cup says and THIS my dear friends is ONLY THE BEST yogurt EVER! EVER I'm telling ya!!! If I could find it in the store I'd eat yogurt EVERY single day. For the REST of my life. I know plenty of you out there don't like yogurt. It's kind of one of those aquired taste's don't you think? I've never been a HUGE yogurt fan. My 'favorite' (before Yami of course) was the Yoplait, Light, Thick and Creamy. It was the ONLY yogurt I'd buy for me. The kids like and eat the Yoplait, Light but me...gotta be thick and creamy. Well, the hospital up here has 'Li'l Yami' and the kid's SCHOOL's have 'Li'l Yami' but I can't find it at the store. :( THAT makes Stacey a not so happy girl. BUT, while I was in Wenatchee this week, the hotel I stayed at had Li'l Yami's out EVERY morning as part of their breakfast. It just MADE me happy. I was a yogurt eattin' girl!! Stashed a few too. Shhhhhh! I MIGHT have enough to hold me through until I go back on Monday!!
Well, I'm doing my research TODAY to find out HOW I might go about getting Li'l Yami's to BUY so I can have them ALL the time! If ANY of you bloggin' buddies out there KNOW WHERE I can find Li'l Yami yogurt PLEASE let me know. I'd be EVER so thankful.
Anyways...............
It IS GOOD to be home!!
We (Pam and I) got home yesterday evening....JUST IN time to make it for the bball games. Nikki was cheering so OF COURSE I was gonna go! Joe dropped Nikki off, met up with me--to return my camera-- and then he went home for a nap. He had to work last night. SO, Me and Sammo spent the night at the game(s). I saw my SWEET, SWEET friend Fay when we walked in and she invited us to sit with her so we did. I certainly wasn't going to turn down THAT invite!! :) SHE is just 'GOOD PEOPLE'. It was SO nice to catch up with her. Samuel took control of the camera and started clickin' away..........
Here we are.....
Do I look a LITTLE tired? Let me tell you, I WAS!
Yep. Those are NEW glasses folks....and YES, they are a little...(a little? HA!) crooked in this picture. Not so sure why? I don't know if I'd just put 'em back on or what but it's PRETTY darned obvious. LOL. Was I drunk too?!?! JOKING! No, I wasn't....although it's NOT sounding like a bad idea.......until of course when I think about how I'll feel the next day.
-Mental note to self--perhaps white isn't my color....LOOK at how pastey white I look. I mean I KNOW I'm fair complected but I didn't think I was THAT white. WOW!
Well, OF COURSE Samuel had to take a 'few'....a few?! More like 20, pics of himself. Yes folks we have a Nikki in training! LOL
Anyways, here's my little clown...
My camera is a little bulky for him I think so he didn't get real clear ones. My sweet little bobble-head. How can ya NOT just LOVE this kid?! :)
He got LOTS of pictures, he did. Many of them, did I say 'many'?? Yeah, most were blurry. But that's alright. He's 8 1/2 and just learning. So I'm cool with it. Besides, they're digital. Who cares?!?! I'm thinkin' though.....that HE is going to NEED his OWN camera here pretty darned quick. No better way to get better than to practice!
And here's one of 'beans'.....
That little 'wanna be pony tail' just CRACKS me up....pokin' straight out like that. LOL!!
OHhhhh, you should have seen the looks I got from her last night. She did NOT want me to be there. She gets embarrased in front of me and Joe. She can do her cheer stuff in front of, and WITH Samuel ALL NIGHT long but in front of me and Joe....mmmm NOPE! Well, she did GREAT and by the end of the night those glares were big smiles! I LOVE that girl!!! :)
Oh! Where's Salvador you ask????
Mmmmm......yeah.............LONG story. Not here.
Well, it's just about THAT TIME. Time to start getting the kids up and going. I think I have a pretty busy day ahead of me today. I haven't started a list yet, though I need to. Just THINKING about what all I NEED to try to get accomplished today has got me just a little overwhelmed.
ENJOY your Friday and thanks for stopp'in by!

1 comment:

missbrandi said...

Stacey, I love following your blog! You make me feel like I am right there with you. Keep up the great work, I love seeing what the Flores family is up too! Don't leave us hanging too long with the "that is a whole other story" stories!!!

I miss you sweet girl,

Brandi