Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am HOME again!!

For good this time!! :)
I was back to Wenatchee earlier this week for computer training for this new job of mine. WOW! LOADS of information. I HOPE I can remember just a quarter of it!! LOL I am SO impressed with this organization. WOW!! We'll see how I feel in a few months huh?! Yeah, I bet that's what a lot of you are thinking. LOL Well, if this orientation/training is a preview.....I think I'm gonna be pretty darned happy!! :)
One of the things we did last week was a 'personality test'. Some of you have probably done one before...I know I did in a Interpersonal Communications class I took. You go through 4 different groups: Extroversion vs. Introversion, Sensing vs. Intuition, Thinking vs. Feeling, and Judging vs. Perceiving. Each group has a list of qualities. You pick the ones that MOST suit you and which ever side has the most 'you' qualities is your 'preference'.
I am an ENFP: (Extrovesion/Intuition/Feeling/Perceiving). Most of you who know me probably wouldn't be very surprised. LOL
At the end, when you determine your 'groups', each one has an explaination, which SHOULD fit YOU AND a short list of 'Occupational Trends'. This is what it says of ENFP:
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possiblities. Make connectons between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.
Occupational Trends: Counseling, Teaching, Religion, Arts
I think it 'fit's' me what do you think???

So, YES! I am home again. My family was SO happy to have me back and welcomed me with BIG hugs and kissses last night. It's SO nice coming home after being gone isn't it?? Everyone is SO happy to see you and have you home. Ahhhhh....
HOWEVER, the MESS that greated me wasn't quite so welcoming!!!! UGH!
So yes, I AM off today BUT GUESS what I'll likely be doing a BETTER part of the day?! MMMMhmmmmm........picking up/organizing/putting away/laundry etc.....
I am just THANKFUL that Anna (the SWEETHEART who cleans my house) is coming TOMORROW!!!!
It NEVER seizes to amaze me HOW MUCH of a MESS 2 children and ONE adult can make in a matter of just a few days!!!! BUT, you know what?? It's alright, cuz I LOVE 'em and THEY LOVE ME!!! What's a little...or A LOT....of mess among loved ones right? :)
I have a lunch date with a friend this morning (11:30) so I guess if I'm going to get ANYTHING accomplished I'd better scoot!!
I HOPE each of you are able to have some 'down time' to relax and enjoy the Season!!
I hope to be back with pics SOON.
Until next,
God's Blessings to EACH of you!!!

No comments: