Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just a few photo's to share.....

Phew, it's been a busy week...
It's nice to have a few days off though I have a feeling these 'few days off' are going to be 'busy' too....but a FUN busy.
I'll share as we go along......
but for now this is all I've got....................

Salvador came over the other night with his dad, sister and his nephew, Ishmael. He has GOT to be the happiest baby ever. He is ALWAYS smiling. It was SO much fun playing with him but even MORE fun watching Salvador with him. Look the smile on Salvador's face. :)











Those pictures just make me smile......I love the way Salvador looks at him. And to see him holding him in person...you can just feel how much he loves him!

Nikki cheered last night....I went after work(-one of the 'pluses' to working a day shift!) Here she is:
I'm not sure if this was the girl's varsity game or the boys varsity game....but it was at the beginning when they announce the players from each team.....at least Nikki's pony tail wasn't sticking STRAIGHT out last night. LOL


Mid-game when they came out and cheered in front of us. She's such a cutie pie!! I LOVE it when she smiles SO big and looks so happy!! :) You'd never guess she's a shy kid would you??

And one more......
I meant to crop this one and just didn't yet. Oh well.......
I was SO tired last night....and REALLY didn't feel like going out of my way to even take pictures!!
I had SO much fun at the game. I tell you, it seems to me game nights are really just socialization nights!! EVERYONE is out and about!! LOL
Another reason I really enjoy going!! Last night I sat with my sweet friend Brenda and her family. (I met Brenda when I worked at the hospital--what a blessing!!) What a SWEET, friendly and FUNNY family. Oh my gosh! Did I EVER laugh!!! Her husband just CRACKS ME UP!!!! I had so much fun and totally enjoyed myself...even though my BUTT hurt from sitting for SO long. I REALLY need to get one of those bleacher seat thingies if I'm going to continue to go to these games! LOL

I picked Salvador up after the game last night, he didn't want to go. He was at home snowboarding instead. :) It made my heart SO happy to see him having fun, enjoying himself and doing one of the things he likes best...snowboarding!!
This morning he got all geared up and he and Samuel went outside to play in the snow. I was planning to make it outside to take a few pictures of them but just didn't get there. Samuel didn't want his picture taken. He forgot his snow bibs at school and had to wear his snowsuit from last year. It fits but IS a little short. I guess it 'will do' for this weekend.
I LOVE these hats. Nikki has a few and hasn't cared for them until this year. Yippee!! Cuz SHE looks ADORABLE in them!! She had one on last night. I HOPE she'll wear it again today!! You KNOW I'll snap a picture of her if she does!!
I have a hair appt this afternoon and then a few errands to run with the kids. Nikki and I have a few things to check out for Santa...........
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Until later..........
-S

No comments: