Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Morning..

I woke up this morning and came RIGHT up to my 'studio'.....why, I don't know....mmm, that's a lie. I know why.....I just don't really want to 'GO THERE' right now.....
Anyways, I went to check on a few BLOGS I've been following. That's ONE of the things about living on the West Coast....it's three hours later on the East Coast. Moving right along.......I first went here.....read her latest post (Dec 5) and then HAD to go HERE to check it out. All I can say is 'WOW!' and encourage YOU to visit them too!!
I'd ORIGINALLY planned on sharing a few things this morning BUT that will have to wait until sometime later today. I'm going to get ready for church now and then I have some things to do with the kids after. I LOVE that I will have Sat/Sun off from now on. That means NO EXCUSES for NOT going to church for ANY of us--well, with the exception of Joe, of course, who DOES STILL work nights. And I'm thinking Sunday should be our 'family' day now....get all the 'chores' done on Saturday so Sunday we can go to the movies, bowling, for a LONG ride, WHATEVER.
Alright....well, I can HEAR the shower calling..........
Until later on..........

No comments: