Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day


GOOD MORNING SAMMO!!!
Would you believe I HAD to wake the kids Christmas morning!!!!!
We got home early in the morning Christmas Day from Sonia's so I FINALLY woke the kids about 10:30am to open gifts.
He and Salvador slept downstairs in the family room so Santa could come without waking them up.....like that was gonna be a worry. LOL

The tree Christmas morning.....
The kids decorated it pretty much by themselves this year.
They did a great job!!!


Samuel asked if Nikki could open his gift first. He was so excited for her to open what he got her. He picked out his gifts to her pretty much on his own.


Sammo opening his gift from Nikki...a Tommy 20, JUST WHAT HE WANTED!!! Just another something to make Fifi crazy!!!
UGH!!!


Look at what Nikki got from Santa!!
She didn't actually GET HIM yet...in a few weeks. He's not quite old enough yet to leave his Momma. What she DID get was a few pictures of him, a doggie bed and a few toys. She's SO anxious to get him now though.
After much discussion and debate she's finally, I think decided on a name for the little fella.....
'Roo'. Doesn't he LOOK like a Roo?!?! I bought him a cute little jacket yesterday at WalMart but I'm pretty sure it'll be too big for him still. We'll see....

Sammo opening his XBox 360.
He was SO excited. He said he never expected he'd actually get it. I was SO happy he was surprised. He's even told me a few times since Christmas how surprised he was. And you should just see his face when he tells me. I can just TELL how happy he is!! He's wanted it since LAST Christmas when we said, 'No, you're too young for an XBox.' Well, it's the PERFECT gift for our gaming son!! He's had MORE fun with that XBox and his new 'gaming chair' since Christmas. I'm so happy he's happy!!!
Samuel playing the game Grandma and Grandpa Crosby sent for him. Would you believe my mom bought this same game for US when we were kids!!! NO KIDDING. We had more fun with this game. Even my Dad enjoyed playing it!! Samuel is no exception!! :)
And here's Salvador opening one of his gifts.....the DVD The Black Night. I guess it's a good movie??? I've not watched it but he's already watched it at least 5 times already!!!
And here he is.........
THE GRINCH
in living color!!!
LOL
Doesn't he just look SO happy here. Well, I'm SURE he was probably a little hung over!
Poor guy. HA!
And last but not least.......
I just HAD to include this picture of Salvador's nephew, Ismael (sp??) and his soon to be brother-in-law and Ismael's Daddy!!
He is 6 months old and SO stinkin' CUTE!!!
Look at that SMILE!!! I love it!!!! What a sweatheart!!!
That was OUR Christmas...a quiet Christmas at home with a few friends and loved ones.

No comments: