Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

BE FOREWARNED!!!! THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY!!!!!
We spent New Years Eve with some friends of ours....The Hickmans.
Joe and Jim knew each other and worked together in San Diego...as a matter of fact, Nikki, Emmy and Jake went to the same preschool yet we didn't even know until just recently!!! Small world huh?!
Anyways....they moved up this way just over a year ago and we've been spending more and more time with them and this is where we spent our New Years Eve and New Years Day!!!

Here's Nikki with another friend's son, Anthony.
LOOK at how much shorter.......I mean, TALLER, Anthony is. She's SO petite.
Oh, and yes....that WOULD be a TANK top over top a hoodie.....weirdo. The girl can just make almost anything look good!!!

The kids playing Rock Band.
Emmy looks like such a pro doesn't she??






Bonnie bundled me ALL up to go snowmobiling. We had SO much FUN!!!!
I had SO many layers on I could barely walk but we had FUN!
So much fun I went out yesterday and bought a pair of snow pants that are MY SIZE, some wanna be Under Armour and a neck gaiter. I found THE NICEST pair of danners.......but they didn't have MY size!!! Grrrrrr
It's all good. I now have Joe on a mission.
Teeheehee........
Salvador
--I like this pic of him.
He had SO much fun sledding, snowmobiling and snowboarding with the kids.
My beans!!!!
Isn't she ADORABLE!?!?!
Our beauty!
Joe going for a ride.
Joe and Salvador.
The cozy fire that kept us nice and warm while we were hanging out outside AND while we were watching the fireworks and drinking our champangne!!!!
Did someone say fireworks????? Teeheehee
Yes, we had fireworks.....and GOOD fireworks.
Bonnie and Jim ROCK!!!!! :)
(Salvador) Nikki & Emmy
Kelsey, Nikki and Emmy
I LOVE this picture of the girls.
Just LOOK at the expression on Nikki's face. It just makes me smile each time I look at it.
Awwwwwwwwww.
Jim.......
What the..............
LOLOL
This guy just CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!!
He is SOOOO funny and SUCH a good guy!!!
Joe.........
what can I say.........
It's Joe! LOL
CHEERS Joe!
Looks like he needs a little more somethin' somethin' in his glass to 'cheer's' with....
......or does he? LOL
Samuel had MORE fun sledding.
This kid LOVES sledding. I think ALL night long ALL he did was go sledding!!!
I LOVE this kid!!
'JoJo and Jimbo'
What a pair these two are! LOL
Nikki chuckled at this picture....she said Jim looks like Rudolph with that ruby red nose. LOL And LOOK at that CHEESY smile on Joe's face. LOL
And Jim with that flashlight!!!!!!
LOLOLOL
The morning affffffterrrr..............
I'd hoped to 'ring in the New Year'. I didn't BUT Joe DID!!!!
He spent a great part of Thursday sleeping and resting. That's what cha get when you want to 'over do it' a little....or, errrrrr A LOT!! Can't say I felt bad......AT ALL!!!!
Bonnie (and the girls) made the MOST delicious New Years dinner..
this beautiful Prime Rib, yummy mashed potatoes, the most delicious brussel sprouts I've EVER had....I SO need to try either 1) duplicate that recipe OR 2) just ask Bonnie for it!!! AND a huge garden salad I brought. Scrumptious!!!! Mmmmmm.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And don't let me forget the DELICIOUS
Creme Brulee Kelsey and Nikki made.
OH MY GOSH. Heavenly!!
You girls ROCK!!
We had SUCH a nice New Years Eve AND New Years Day....ESPECIALLY those of us who WEREN'T suffering a hangover. LOL

1 comment:

ALIANSI-MAHASISWA-PAPUA(AMP) said...

WE WEST PAPUANS NEED YOUR STRONGLY SUPPORTING AND CAMPAIGN FOR FREEDOM FOR OUR POLITICAL ISTATUTES ISSUES. WE WEST PAPUANS NEED TRUE DEMOCRACY, TRUE THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS, AND TRUE LOVING, WE BELIVES AND HOPES BARACK OBAMA IS CAN CHANGING THIS BLIND EYES WAYS INDONESIAN GOVERNMENT FOLLOWS
http://sbyvicewestpapua.blogspot.com/
by edoway yunus