Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Salvador!!!!!

January 1st was Salvador's 16th birthday!!!
Hamburgers are Salvador's FAVORITE FOOD.
SOOOOOOO..........
Guess what kind of cake Nikki made for him????
Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out huh??

Yep!
She made him a cheeseburger cake!!!
Isn't this GREAT??
She spent a good part of the day working on this cake while I took the boys shopping.
There are 3 cakes here, coconut, colored green, for the lettuce, chocolate cake with oreo's for the pattie, red and green gummies for the tomatoes and pickles and LOTS of buttercream frosting (ketchup, mustard and the bun). Oh.....and I took the picture before she put the rice krispies on top, for the sesame seeds!! I think she did a GREAT job. He was SO happy. He had NO idea she was making a cake much less a cake just for him for his birthday!!
Happy 16th Birthday Salvador!!!!!! :)
He wanted to know if he could take a bite out of his burger. I told him it was his....go ahead!!!!
I couldn't, still can't, imagine eating this cake. Do you know HOW much SUGAR is in THIS cake???
And his face AFTER munching into his burger cake!!
:)
Nikki and Salvador

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, lotsa details on that great looking cake. how fun! HB to Salvador! Guess what Stacey? i finished your bag! can't hardly believe it. It is so stinkin' cute I hope you like it because if you don't I will make you something else (and make you wait even longer) and keep this one for myself LOL ;)
I'm hoping to deliver it this week. later, peggyann