Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve

WHAT A NIGHT!!!! is ALL I can say!!! LOL
We had SO much FUN!!!
Our friends, Sonia and Juan and Sonia's family invited us over. Sonia's mom made posole--Mmmmmm! AND tamales!!
I swear, these are some of THE NICEST people I've EVER met!!!
Here is Sonia's mom pouring the tequila down my throat!! LOL
OH MY GOSH we were SO silly!! LOOK at how RED my face was!! I was laughing SO stinkin' hard!!!

Me and my dear, sweet friend Sonia. We actually met a little more than a year ago at work but started REALLY becoming FRIENDS in February or so. She's been there for me through a lot this past year and I THANK GOD for her. She MUST be the sweetest most caring person I've ever met!! I'm just sorry we don't work together anymore.
Sonia and her little, errr, I mean BIG BOY Anthony!!!
Is he not ADORABLE!!!
Remember that tequila??? Teeheehee......Yes well........ a few drinks later and I was dancin', dancin', dancin!! LOL
And here's Nikki dancing with Sonia. If she were old enough to drink it sure would have made it easier to get her up there dancing!! LOL
She can be so shy.
FINALLY we got her to dancing too!!!
She's gotta learn to dance by July!!!
Samuel and Sonia.
He just LOVES Sonia!!!! Look at that BIG smile on his face!!! :)
Nikki and Tito, one of Sonia's twin brothers.
He is SUCH a nice guy and SO sweet and kind!!!
Sammo being the CLOWN he is!!!
Sonia and Tito.
This is just one of the sweetest photo's I think....
brotherly/sisterly love
Anthony again!!
I love this pic of him.
I NEED to enlarge this one for Sonia.
Sonia
And Tito again......
He taught me how to do this thing with MY tongue!!! LOLOL
So THAT was OUR Christmas Eve.....FUN FILLED!!!!
For those of you who DON'T know, Joe's family is in Texas and mine is in Connecticut, so we don't usually celebrate with family, although my mom, dad and youngest brother have come out once or twice to spend Christmas with us. So it was REALLY nice having Sonia and her family to celebrate with this year!!

No comments: