Saturday, January 24, 2009

LOOKIE, LOOKIE........

I haven't posted in a while....I know.
Just a LOT of different things going on and I just haven't.....
BUT TONIGHT I HAVE to post!!!!
I ran into town earlier. I had to drop Nikki off at the school (away game) and then run to one of our local stores for a few items, who am I kidding... ALL the items, I needed for dinner. I haven't been 'BIG' grocery shopping in.....I can't even REMEMBER how long. I can't even stop to begin to think of how much money I probably could have saved because I'm sure it would only depress me......but that's NOT the point of this post........
....anyways.....I ran into my friend/fellow blogger/store owner Peggy. A while back I was one of the winners in Peggy's Comment Contest. We, the winners, were able to choose our prize. I, of course, being the 'bag lady' I, PROUDLY, am, chose the bag. Peggy wasn't quite finished with it.....but she is now and she dropped it off tonight!!!!

Look at the beautiful ribbon she had it wrapped in. OF COURSE I'll REUSE it, like Peggy suggested!! :)




And when I unwrapped it.................









OH MY GOSH!!!
I LOVE it!!!
Thank You Peggy!!!!
A million times over THANK YOU!!!!! :)
PLEASE jump over to Peggy's blog at
Colour de Jour to see better pics AND she has pics of the inside--GORGEOUS!!!!
HOPEFULLY sometime SOON it will work out that we can get together so she can teach and share her quilting skills with me!!!
Thanks again Peggy!!!
:)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

sweetttttttt bag!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh!!!
You just ought to see it IN PERSON!!! :)