Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Kid Pics

After sleeping ALL day today, Nikki came up this afternoon and asked if I would take some pictures outside. We have some REALLY cool trees and I found a few more GOOD spots today leaf hunting with Joe. It's kinda chilly today and I know she and Salvador aren't feeling so hot but thought, 'what the heck' and figured the fresh air might even do them so good. Would you believe, ahem...yeah, you probably will if you know me very well anyways, that I took 745 pictures of JUST the three of them!!!
I'm SURE I haven't even gone through HALF of them but I thought I'd share a few of the ones I HAVE gone through so far..........
Here goes:

So I guess we'll start with a few of Salvador and Nikki...........
awwwww, so cute
OF COURSE she hates the MAJORITY of the pics of herself.....thinks she's too fat.
Yeah, WHATEVER!



Sammo and Nikki
(I know, I know......the ears)














And a few of just Nikki:

I like this one.











I THINK she actually liked this one.











Yeah, okay.............so it's a little bobblehead-ish.
It's just the angle. :)










So HOW many times have I told you (in my other blog) that Samuel just CRACKS ME UP?!?!
"The power of corn!"
He looks like a 'kung fu fighter' here doesn't he?! Well, a wannabe anyway right?!



Here's one of JUST Salvador.
Poor guy. He's SO NOT feeling good.
I want to get a REAL nice picture of him and have it matted and framed and have him give it to his Mom and Dad for one of their Christmas gifts this year.
And just a 'fun' one.......not that the others weren't fun.......
Samuel and Salvador were shootin' some hoops before going in. He trumped up enough energy to make a few baskets and now he's back in bed!!
I have SO MANY MORE pictures to go through. I LOVE them but it's SO time consuming ESPECIALLY for those of us who have to take the VERTICLE shots all the time because then you have to turn them too!! UGH!
Oh, and guess what?! Yeah, no cookies. Samuel came home, went to playing outside, we took pictures, he played outside some more, he came in, had dinner and here we are. He's hanging out with Joe now so I guess no cookies here tonight! Oh well. Guess we don't REALLY NEED them anyways.....I just can't help thinking about my mom's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies though.........Mmmmmmmmmmmm........

No comments: