Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What's been going on here......


I know, I know..........
I haven't posted in a while. After I got off work Saturday morning I came home, took an hour nap and then went to Lupe's to start taking pictures--she had her Quincenera Saturday. She was just beautiful!!
Check her out:
This is a picture we took right outside her house. I just LOVE pictures by trees....
Would you believe Nikki tried on this VERY same dress/gown a few months ago?!?!
I LOVE this gown-the beading is just beautiful. And Lupe looked like a princess in it!!




This is Lupe's sister Maribelle-she was one of the Dama's. I just think she is a BEAUTIFUL girl too!! She has a beautiful smile and she is just SO FULL of FUN!! She's just one of those people you LOVE to be around!!
....and SUCH a sweet girl too!! Their parents are VERY blessed. :)
THIS is one of my favorite pictures. I just wish I'd thought to get JUST Lupe in it. (I know you might not be able to see it very well but if you 'click on the pic' it'll enlarge for ya!!)
Obviously, it was right out in front of the church. It was a beautiful day--a little on the chilly side, for the girls, but nice and clear.
This was before the ceremony started.
And this little sweetie is Nikki's BFF, Vanessa's sister Isabelle. She is one of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL little girls I've ever seen!!!
LOOK at those cheeks! And those eyes!!
She's just beautiful!
I HAD to take a picture of her. I have some others from when she was a baby, baby and I just LOVE it when I come across them. TOO CUTE!
And finally........
I just HAD to add this pic of Lazaro. He is a dear family friend of ours. Nikki and he are in the same grade and have been friends for some time now and Joe and I have become good friends with his family. They are SUCH a nice family!!!!
'Laz' didn't think I got this pic.......he kept trying to 'hide' from the camera. I just like how this shot came out......him hiding behind the rose.....just one eye peeking out.......
So that was the Quince....I ended up going home early and not staying for the dance (BOO!!) I was SO tired though. I just couldn't do it. I'd hoped to make it back for the dance but didn't. I woke up at 10:30pm and by then it was just too late to go over for just a few hours. PLUS, I was STILL tired!!
Turned out I was SICK the next day anyways! UGH! Just a nasty tummy bug-but it had me down for 2 days. I'm feeling better today (Thanks to God!)--at least so far........it is ONLY 7:00 in the morning!! :) It really SUCKS being sick 2 of your 5 days off!! And I was SO looking forward to this week. I was HOPING to get SO much done. Oh well..............
And now Salvador is sick.......Poor baby. He came home yesterday with a fever, horrible headache, sore throat, hurting all over, neck hurt, vomiting etc, etc......... He's doing a little better this morning but still not so good. Poor guy. Hopefully noone else gets it!!
So, that's what I've been up to.....
and NO! Joe didn't get a deer this year! He got a few birds the other day---and I think he's on the 'look out' for elk now.....these hunters-GEESH!
Oh, I'll be SURE and post if, errr, I mean, WHEN he gets something, significant. :)
Now he claims he's going to get Samuel AND Salvador into Hunter's Safety so he can take BOTH of them next year....to make up for this year and last don't 'cha know?!?!
Alright, well, it's time to get my 'healthy' kids ready and out to school.
PLUS, it looks like a BEAUTIFUL sunrise this am!!!!
Until next time..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Stacy im not sure if you remember me but this is terra and your blog is total insperation!!! Laz looks so cute!